QA/QC Services on Construction Site
We provide QA/QC services on plant construction sites. Assigned QA/QC engineers supervise site construction works and their progress, participate in start-up tests and commissioning on behalf of a Contractor or an Owner.
Such services may be applicable to welded constructions, rotating equipment, pressure vessels, tanks, electrical equipment etc., as required by a client, and contain:
- Implementation of Quality System on construction site
- Incoming inspection of equipment, material and components arriving at site
- Verification of Welding Procedures (WPS)
- Inspection of preparation for welding and supervision of welding works
- Inspection and supervision of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Inspection of anticorrosive coating and painting
- Witnessing of tests after assembly of equipment and participation in commissioning
- Liaison with Notified Bodies
- Verification of final documentation including “as built” drawings
- Technical support in all quality matters on construction site.
Co-ordination of Clients Requirements
We provide full co-ordination of Client’s requirements in order to ensure that they are transmitted to field inspectors/expeditors, interpreted as necessary, understood and that any queries or doubts are resolved. This activity is in co-ordination with the Client when required.
Co-ordination of Inspection and Expediting
Inspection and expediting services are co-ordinated taking into consideration the following objectives:
- overall control of inspection orders
- selection of competent inspection engineers or expeditors
- provision of reliable management services at every level
- instruction of field inspectors/expeditors on the Client’s specific requirements
- supervision of field inspectors/expeditors performance
- co-ordination of reporting in order to ensure that all inspection/expediting reports are issued in accordance with the Client’s requirements, and are fully traceable.